Saturday, February 02, 2008

Initial ideas for my project

These are my project’s initial ideas.

I am thinking about setting two Pbwiki sites similar to he ones used at BaW to ask them to suscribe and introduce themselves in Spanish. I have to ask Tere and Daf for permission to do so.
I could place there a survey to assess their computer knowledge, an English Level Assessment Test, tutorials, etc. One page would have to be locked to avoid making a mess of the instructions and helpful materials while the participant’s wiki could be edited.
I need to learn how to make them and link them! Piece of cake!? Peanut butter sandwich? Nonsense! I would like to start the course in June.

I would also like to set a blog to share their progress and they could open their own blogs.
As they are familiar with uploading pictures and PPP presentations maybe wordpress will work best, though the advice is to start with blogger, I had better follow that advice.
I need to see how to upload voice and chat tools at wordpress. Ufff! I need to learn how to use both blogs.

No comments: